Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate (Master or Doctorate) and CIFP (only for those with Shariah background) programme at recognized institutions of higher learning.
Scholarship Provider: The International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA)
Scholarship can be taken at: Malaysia and Abroad
- Applicants have to secure admission at a recognized institution of higher learning. Applicants are required to pursue either a Bachelor, CIFP , Master or Doctorate programme, as defined above, in a full time programme.
- For a postgraduate application, applicants are required to have a CGPA of at least 3.5 or its equivalent.
- For an undergraduate application, applicants are required to have a CGPA of at least 3.3 or its equivalent (for the first semester result).
- Current students enrolled in the programmes specified above may also apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship award.